Camerawoman Takes Peli 1620 Case to Antarctica

Camerawoman Claire L Murphy chose a Peli 1620 case on a journey to Antarctica to safely transport her valuable camera kit and withstand the extreme conditions that she would encounter. Murphy had a position with The Antarctic Heritage Trust at Port Lockroy to monitor the various penguin colonies; run the charity gift shop and also work as a museum guide, giving introductory talks to visiting ships.

'I needed protection for my video camera, external microphone, laptop, hard drives, SLR camera and lenses,' said Murphy. 'The 1620 Peli case with its internal padded dividers protected all my equipment from freezing temperatures and indoor humidity, and gave me security and peace of mind while living in the harshest continent in the world,' she added.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Class I Division 2?

FUSE SIZING CONSIDERATIONS FOR HIGHER EFFICIENCY MOTORS

7/8 16UN Connectors that Provide 600 Volts and 15 Amps