The TM18 offers a metal, mechanically robust construction which is ideal for conveyors in heavy duty machine environments and the sensor is IP69K rated for non-corrosive wet environments in some food or beverage applications. The TM18 series is available in four different sensing modes.
- Heavy duty metal housing with 18mm threaded barrel mount and integral metal QD prevents sensor damage during machine assembly, transport, maintenance, and operation.
- Right angle “T” mounting fits in tight places, prevents sensor damage, and avoids personnel catch points
- Models with 4-wire complementary NPN or PNP, or 3-wire I/O block compatible outputs available
- Featuring EZ Beam technology provides reliable sensing without adjustments
- Visible red LED models available in opposed, polarized retroreflective, and fixed-field (background suppression) modes
- Infrared LED models available in fixed-field (background suppression) modes for enhanced detection of multi-colored targets
- Completely epoxy encapsulated electronics to provide superior durability, especially in harsh sensing environments
- Sensors rated IP69K for resistance to intermittent high pressure washdown
- Innovative dual indicator systems take the guess work out of sensor performance monitoring
- Enhanced immunity to fluorescent lights on fixed field and diffuse sensors